You all probably know from Twitter, but for those of you who don't: I was chosen as the first intern for the Center for Innovation in College Media.
It's a huge honor to be a part of the organization, but now it's time to get to work. I have big plans (which Bryan said were perhaps over-ambitious), but I know I can follow through with it all.
In addition to interviews with media professionals and discussions with students, I have tutorials in mind which will be part of my "Nationwide Classroom."
How it works
- We post a tutorial
- You take your tutorial to the newsroom/classroom
- Implement what you learn and post it to our comments
- We feature the best work as a result of our tutorial
- Great opportunity to learn
- Chance for national exposure
- It's fun!